Kimberli has been around volleyball since 2004. The past 15 years have provided 5 years of player development as a youth, 5 years of NCAA Division I competition, and 5 years of coaching. “My goal as a coach is to help athletes develop sound fundamentals, learn how to make game-time decisions, and grow as an individual on and off the court.”
In addition to acting as head coach for 17U Element, Kimberli will also be providing 1:1 private instruction and small-group position specific training for those that are interested throughout the season.
- NCAA Division 1 Athlete – Brigham Young University (2010-2014)
- Sweet Sixteen Appearances 2011, 2012, 2013
- West Coast Champions 2012
- Captain 2013
- Played – Middle Blocker & Right Side
- Head Volleyball Coach – Mountain View HS – Utah (2014-2016)
- Junior Varsity Coach – Free State High School – Kansas (2016-2019)
- 26-0 Overall Record 2018
- Sunflower League Champions 2018
- Volleyball Camp Instructor – BYU (2010-2016)
Kimberli holds Bachelor of Science Degrees in Biology and Chemistry Eduction for Brighham Young University.